• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Western Digital Raptor 74GB for $158 MIR. Good deal?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Personally, I have never received a mail-in rebate in my whole life. And I have signed up for tons of things with mail-in rebate! Not even a company like Kingston gave me my rebate. None of my family members or friends have ever gotten theirs either! They either don't contact you at all, or tell you that they didn't receive something... they just always try to find a way to make you completely forget you were supposed to receive a rebate.
It's a good deal, but consider the price $178.

I have always gotten my mail-in rebates. This seems like an awesome deal for the Raptor. Once I get some oney I will prorably buy it also. Newegg is AWESOME!!!!!!!! :clap:

termin@tor said:
Personally, I have never received a mail-in rebate in my whole life. And I have signed up for tons of things with mail-in rebate! Not even a company like Kingston gave me my rebate. None of my family members or friends have ever gotten theirs either! They either don't contact you at all, or tell you that they didn't receive something... they just always try to find a way to make you completely forget you were supposed to receive a rebate.
It's a good deal, but consider the price $178.

you have to mail them in to get them llama! :eek: :D

Yeah, sometimes I forget as well, but when I send them in, I get them. And yes, thats a pretty good deal

Sometimes i just forget about rebate!
Not me... I'm too cheap to forget about them. I just send them off before I do anything else. Photocopy reciepts and UPC codes on the way home and its in the mail 15 min later.

Back