• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

need help overclocking my video card

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

furiousfords89

Ok first i have an intel D875PBZ mobo and i know its a crappy overclocker, so far i have o/c'd my 2.8c to 2.9 ( i know i can do better with a better mobo), and changed my memory timings from (2.5-3-3-8) to (2-3-2-6), but now i wanna get some more FPS while playing my nascar game by o/cing my video card. I have an 128mb sapphire radeon 9600 video card info . Now heres the problem, in my d875pbz bios i go into burn-in mode and for some reason it wont let me configure my AGP/PCI settings. I have used burn-in mode to o/c my processor but when i try to scroll down to the agp settings it wont let me, its in gray lettering. So how can i get over this glitch if at all possible?
thanks

yea i tried downloading that but for some reason it just wont work with my comp, i have reinstalled it like 3 times already and every time i try to open it an error says that the program cant recognize my hyper x memory, i will try to download ati's overclocking tool

Back