• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Whiy do I submit WUs but don't get any points ?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I dont have a clue as to whats happening other then maybe there not meeting there deadline's? I would reall be :mad: if this was happening to me tho hope you get it worked out or someone comes along to help.

Even if they dont meet the deadline you're still supposed to get the credit for them, but maybe ignore deadlines in the config isnt on or something. Another possibliity is that maybe Stanford is jipping you, I swear that's happened to me several times. I often only get 1 point for a WU that is worth 59 or so.

Well only one of my machines is PIII 1Gig rest are P4s 1.7 and up ( all 24/7 90% of the time ) so I don't think this is a case of missing deadlines and this has been happening for quite some time now. I'm not worried about the points it's the WUs that bother me. I hope they still do some good to Stanford. And if it's something that's wrong with my rigs I would like to know about it so I can get it fixed.
Open to all suggestions.
(BTW I can't access them all at any time but they sure work fine and without a hickup according to owners and their users [they aren't crashing])

Thank you for your time!

Check your config and be sure that you have typed your user name exactly the way you want it to be. Not crediting work is an anomally. The credit has gone somewhere.

Looking more closely at your link, it looks like you got three of those small fst completions units that don't get credited. I've done two of those. Don't know why this happens though. There may be a thread at the folding community forum on this subject.http://forum.folding-community.org/viewforum.php?f=12 . Jion up and post your question to the forum. Stanford gives it's answers here.

Last edited:
Looks like I won't get any help from their forums :(
Does anyone knows somebody over there and could perhaps speed this up a little ? I'm still getting loads of 0 point WUs.
Quite disturbing :p

I'll tell ya why.. its me eating the WU's... and you wanna know why? because you're closing in on me.

So watch out for the WU pacman... :-/ oh.. forgot.. pacman is yellow, not green.

Rats..

Flix

LOL I always liked yours comments Flix =) I still remember one or two to this day, one being directed to a guy who wanted to borg the school via some letter or whatnot. You commented something like that you wish him luck but you doubt that he will succed uless he is a beautiful blonde with D-cup breast. There were more to it but this one got stuck =)
Anyway on topic :)
I posted thread at F@H forum but didn't get far. Some guy hijacked my thread and all help was suddenly pointed his way :/ I got ignored. I posted 2 more times but no answer... So I hope someone here can help me get in contact with peeps that can help me. It's loads of WUs and points... I got robbed of at least 3 WUs in last 24 hours. ( Although you only can see 1 as of now on my ExtremeOCFolding page )

Thank you for your time!

I always try to add a little humour to most of the stuff I do and say... IMHO things around the world are kept at a much to serious and stiff level.

Flix

I'm missing points on a 231 point Tinker right now. I've already posted at F@H forums, but have only been told so far that the WU hasn't shown up in the system. I'd let this go if it were a small Gromac, but not a Tinker that takes 2 days. This is the second time this has happened with a Tinker. The log shows that the WU was successfully completed and turned in. No problems getting credit for previous or later WUs on that instance.

I thought taking this to F@H forums was the right thing to do, but it seems that no one is looking into the problem. Anyone know how to get this resolved?

I posted my log over there, so the Mod that replied has the info he needs. He still hasn't found mine yet. Looks like you're in a much worse position than I am, as you're missing several WUs and I'm missing one. I had a similar situation where one of my machines turned in 2 231 point Tinkers w/i a couple hours of each other. Only one was credited, but I didn't know which. They quickly found the one that was credited and told me which one it was, but still can't find the other. Sent to the same server by the same rig. BTW, must be a bit difficult to monitor 7-8 rigs. I hope they sort this out for us.

Back