• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

help please.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

killerkid

hey quick question guys, my friend has an hp 753n and i was wondering if he had an agp slot in there, hes not sure but he wants to play doom3 heh. here is his specs.
http://www.overstock.com/cgi-bin/d2...p=F&siteID=3MoQhHiPnIE-cG41VxZrom8BMBrsRls.rQ

i know he has an integrated videocard, but i was wondering if he had an agp slot if we could put in a video card if it would work instead of his integrated crap heh. thanks for the help

killerkid

Nothing in that link states whether or not he has an AGP slot. My guess would since companies are always trying to make their stuff as cheap as possible I would doubt it would have an AGP slot unless it had an AGP video card.

Yeah, why doesn't he just open up the case and take a look? Maybe you could show him what one looks like? I'll be back... I'll find a pic of a mobo and circle the AGP. You should send it to your friend and tell him to check if he has it. I'll brb.

Here, tell him to open up the case and look for something like this:

13-135-139-01.jpg

Back