• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

borg incarnate

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Xenocide

so yea, can you like hurry up bro? your screwing up my pretty curve in EOC for all the people im trying to pass.

nice job bro!! :sn: :sn: keep climbing

imog is about to pass me

no im not high

just trying to say good job, but im too retarted to realize that imog folds under the name borg incarnate

hes saying that imog is about to have more points that he is.... did you click on his link?

*chuckles* welcome to the party
daniel_dynasty
...your addicted now you found the rainbow stats [shouts to other folder] hang on to your butt fellers theres a new kid in town![/shout to other folders]

Did your borgs leave you again Imog? Maybe you should treat them better, send them flowers or stuff like that so they wont quit dumping you :p Get them going, half the fun is chasing you down, wont be any fun if I pass you!
:eek: I look up and I see RED after me! Way to go Fizzledfiend! :D
Oh yea welcome to the statistically addicted folding world :beer:

:D the only person in the grey right now is goodeffort, but BigdaddyTank your so far away it's going to take a slip up on your end or a nice tinker storm on my end to see anything happen soo...as it is you got a month and a half to sweat it ;)

If I can get off my lazy buttocks and finish the water setup for my 2500, Ill see how high I can get it and maybe knock out a few more WU's to hold you off :)
Plus I decided to buy a new 6800 vid card next week, was going to water cool my P4 but want to upgrade my old 9500pro for Doom3 :D

http://folding.extremeoverclocking.com/user_summary.php?s=&u=87577

theres xenocide WAYYYYY down at the bottom of my graph :p

I recently took off advmethods from my 7 instances and my friends 4, its really helping out points a lot. for those of you looking at my EOC stats, please look at it after 1pm so the stats are fully updated :) EOC says i have 436 points today but I actually have 993, and a 235 point tinker will be done in 4 hours :)

Back