• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Attach speakers to mobo?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Hamspiced

Is there any way to attach two small speakers to my motherboard inside my case? like attach the small speakers directly to the mobo?

Hamspiced said:
Is there any way to attach two small speakers to my motherboard inside my case? like attach the small speakers directly to the mobo?

you mean via connectors? on most motherboards there is a header. but i cant imagine why you would want to use that instead of 3.5mm.

Cause im building a custom rig. Like an all in one type rig monitor (Linky)and all...

How will i be able to connect these to the mobo? They will probably be small car tweeters i have laying around... only should be two spots and + and a - right?

Hamspiced said:
Cause im building a custom rig. Like an all in one type rig monitor (Linky)and all...

How will i be able to connect these to the mobo? They will probably be small car tweeters i have laying around... only should be two spots and + and a - right?

please dont. your going to fry your motherboard. they are not designed for that kind of load :(

Back