• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

[QUESTION] Are you #1 in 3DMark 2003 ?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Mr.Guvernment

Hey all

Was just curious - upon formating my newest rig and runing 3dmark while i start to O/C this sucker - i decided to check out futuremark and compare my first run results with other systems

In the same CPU speed (FSB not included) / GPU chipset range

I have a

Abit AI7
p4 2.4C
Visiontec x800PRO
512pc3200

So i did a search on future mark for CPU's between 2600 and 2700 as seems for some people a 2.6 C can show up as like 2653 etc

It turns out the HIGHEST person score is 10k something with his cpu @ 2.6 and it is a 2.6B chip (133) and his video card, not sure as future mark does not show the speeds but it must be overclocked if his 2.6B beats out my 2.6C with the same vid card.

i got 9603 in 3dmark on my system with everything stock and using DX 9c and catys 4.8 betas - seems low but upon checking futuremakr it is about right.

Anyways - keeping your CPU @ stock speeds and just overclocking your video card - are you number 1 in your hardware field? or number one in any field with comparable hardware?

everytime i go over 390mhz core it freezes i got a VGA sliencer on full speed but it still happens

me think its gonna need a voltmod but i never done one before :cry:

:( not sure ymself never done one on a 9700 - the x800 are easy :) just draw a line with a pencil :D

^^ wicked!!! i would think you could hold it as i dont think many people still have those cards or are trying to push them, unless someone throws one in a 3.8ghz P4 or something..lol

Yeah, not many people use 3Dmark 03 to benchmark old cards like gf3's, I did and with the latest 61.76 drivers I got a nice 250 points increase. I had the card OC'ed pretty well, 270/572. So it's not really a big competition but still cool to be in the lead!

Back