• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Ahh help me with internet!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Metallica God

I am trying to register for my fall courses at my university, and almost every link works except the one I actually need, it gives me no page found, I called the help line, they said that its most likely a technical problem with my computer, any suggestions how I can fix it?

Metallica God said:
I am trying to register for my fall courses at my university, and almost every link works except the one I actually need, it gives me no page found, I called the help line, they said that its most likely a technical problem with my computer, any suggestions how I can fix it?

call in free royal canadian tech support!

you need to give a little more info than that...what browser you running..are other websites giving you issues...sounds like their end to be honest..

ye I got my buddy to logon for me, says he got the same issue, I am runnine IE 6, nothing else really gives me trouble, I already tried turning off my firewall and antivirus as well as lower the secury in IE

I'm gonna call BS on the university. Page not found probably means somebody has a bad link or wrongly named file. You better point their tech support this way and enlighten them.

There should be a "report a broken link" or "contact the webmaster" link that you can complain to. Other than that you may have to do things the old fashioned way... without technology.

Back