• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

evaps/conds

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

qualhiveldorf

Are there any places I could find cheap evaporators/condensers? I need to find a replacement for the condenser on an ac unit I have. I am hoping to find two small but long condensors and hook them up to the large upper space in a server case. Is it best to put them in series or parallel?

Thank you all for your help.

I was thinking about that but the tube passes are all angled and there are so many that I would have quite a time cutting it, Ill try to look into it.

EDIT: and the fins are pretty flimsy, how should I cut it without bending all the fins?

Ive had success using a skill saw with a fine metal cutting bit. Also check the yellow pages for any a/c repair shops or junk yards, U can usually find all sorts of stuff there. As mentioned ebay is an excellent source. Depending on your budget you might want to check out www.rparts.com they have some nice condensors too.

Back