• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

I Need some Suggestions on my case.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

-Superman

[PICS]
Front View
Side View
Close-Up Side View
Mobo Back View

I know, I know, I need to clean my wires, I think ima cut a nice looking hole in the motherboard tray and run the wires up the back.

I just put a new motherboard in there and its a lil messy.

I need some good ideas for the top , i dont want to put a window in the top cause there isnt crap to look at, was thinking about just a fan but there isnt anything to blow on, it would just be a waste, whats the opinions on making a blowhole blow out on the top ?

Id like to paint it a lil down the road.

Anymore suggestions , comments ?

a blowhole doesn't blow air into the case, it exhausts air from it since heat rises.

And I say find a color scheme you like sleeve your PSU with those colors in UV if possible since that looks like a UV CCFL from the way those molex connectors are glowing. If those are not Vantec IDE cables, you can swap those out with some Vantecs if you want. They come in a UV Reactive blue :D I gots some and they are purdy. Other than that, just paint it, maybe use a chrome trim if it accents the case color. Well that's all I can think of at any rate. (Carth Onasi style) :p

to tidy up your wiring.....

try cutting some holes in the case backplate, one near the psu and some where you need the wires to come out. that way your cables run behind the mobo tray and the side panel without the window. the panel may be a tight fit but it tidy's up the extra length of wires a treat.

as for the top of your case just cut a blowhole and if you want put in an extra extract fan up there. it helps to expell any trapped air as there really isnt any airflow in that area.

Back