• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Doom3 All cracked up for online?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JenBell

-EDITED BY SILVERSINKSAM- Discussion of the unauthorized reproduction, distribution, copying, or theft of copyrighted materials is forbidden. This includes, but is not limited to discussion of the use of peer to peer (P2P) applications for the purpose of obtaining copyrighted material. Discussion of P2P programs and networks is not forbidden; but there is to be no connection (stated, implied, or otherwise) to obtaining copyrighted material, or other illegal activities.

Please take a moment and read the FORUM RULES

Last edited by a moderator:
Good LORD. This has to be like the 20th warez post I've seen since Doom came out...

It's against the rules, in-case you didn't read them when you signed up. I would link you to them, but Oni will be in here shortly to nuke this thread, so it isn't really nessecary.

yeah, i would strongly reccommend that you remove your post, or put something else in its place. Thats a one way ticket to the oc-forums unemployment office.

JenBell said:
sorry people...ohhh touchy touchy...

It's always been this way. Open discussion of warez/piracy or other illegal activities, threatens the very existance of this wonderful forums. Many of the Admins, Mods, and Members spend too much time, money, and effort to keep this place going for the rest of us.

You agreed to those rules when you signed up. If do not wish to follow them, you can always leave. There are plenty of other forums on thet 'net which allow such discussions.

It's always been this way. Open discussion of warez/piracy or other illegal activities, threatens the very existance of this wonderful forums. Many of the Admins, Mods, and Members spend too much time, money, and effort to keep this place going for the rest of us.

indeed, why do people not realize that when you start talking openly about such illegal material, if the site's owner does nothing about it he can get in trouble for collaberation.

L>MS said:
I hope you tragically disappear in a tragic dolphin feeding accident over night.

That was a bit over the "uncalled for" line, don't you think?

I believe he's gotten the point now, gentlemen.

*click*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back