• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Seagate SATA 160g 8mb $99.95 NR CompUSA

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

rxtrom

OK well first off let me just say that this was an experience i had, and i am not sure if it qualifies as a cyber deal. If you have a compusa near you, and has the same situation mine had, the manager said they would do this for anyone.

Originally I went to compusa to get the Maxtor 120g SATA 99.95 in their store ad, they were all out, so i asked the manager if he could give me another 120g sata for the same price, he said, "we don't carry any other 120g satas we only carry the 160g Seagate". I said, "That would be fine!" So to my surprise he gave that one to me for the 99.95 instead of the advertised Maxtor.(LOL)

There was no tricking, or persuading, he just did it, and he said other compusas would do it if they are out of that item. AND if i bring my reciept in I can get another one same price!!

BTW the total was $105 with tax out the door
Newegg has it for $104 and $3 shipping

Good Luck!!

Back