• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

volt mod guide for pc4800-deluxe?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Droop mod
For this mod You will need 50K trimmer set it to 28k and solder it to the points on the pictures, there are two places where you can solder it, the one with blue dots is easier second picture

hmmm anybody have a complete guide? cause im not electrically savy. not sure what u talkn about setting it to 28k with a 50k trimmer

the 50k trimmer has resistance of 47k you need to adjust it so the resistance would be 28K

Last edited:
Vdimm mod
You would either need a variable resistance trimmer 20k or resistors that would give resistance of 15k or 13k,
one way
You can solder it or buy small grabbers, You would need to attach one end to leg 6 and the other to leg 4 (ground), you could also you fan connector as a ground

im not going to do the vdimm mod since i have a ddr booster. Just more interested in the droop mod and vagp. did you mod the board yourself?

I mod my board myself it's easy, the droop mod IMO helps a lot, this the only mod on this board that you have to solder, the agp mod you can use small grabbers+ trimmer to do it,

Back