• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

new case ideas, lower in cost..

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

unreal

Registered
i was one of the ones who was able to get a amd deal posted in the cyber deal section, but i need a new case, i already have a 420 psu for it, i like the setup for the Thermaltake Tsunami but if thier was a like knockoff brand of somethin like it that had the 120mm front and back with windowed side, side fan optional, that had like the same drivebays that would help im trying to stay under 100, but i could go over a little, an ideas?

also the main rig i have now is ina slk3700, but no window, good setup just no window, ugh

Last edited:
thx, ill have a look..

edit some from the first site look really cool, i do like some cases that have nice designs on them, but it seems some only have 120mm in rear and 80mm in frront,, looking for a 120 infront also,,, but windowed and a fan on sided or top..

edit
as of right now im looking at this

does this seem nice? and you think this is the best price i could get?

Last edited:
Back