• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Best AN7 Bios for 1 gig of ram

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

MUCHO

Got a set of double sided 512 sticks and have an AN7 board that will be here next week.

Anyone know which BIOS might work best for this combo?

That's an easy one. I've tested about every BIOS I could find for the AN7 and one is far superior to the rest for me with dual channel 2x512 ram. That would be Enduracell & Tictac's 2t version of the AN7DE8 BIOS. I've seen it called AN7DE8CPC2t, the actual bin file is 15dE8BPLCPC.BIN. It's stable to 240x10.5 with dual channel for me. Give it a shot.

TimoneX said:
That's an easy one. I've tested about every BIOS I could find for the AN7 and one is far superior to the rest for me with dual channel 2x512 ram. That would be Enduracell & Tictac's 2t version of the AN7DE8 BIOS. I've seen it called AN7DE8CPC2t, the actual bin file is 15dE8BPLCPC.BIN. It's stable to 240x10.5 with dual channel for me. Give it a shot.

Thanks! Board supposed to arrive tomorrow.

:D

Kewl thanx. I'll give that a shot myself, I'm sure it's miles ahead of the stock AN7_16 that it came from. That was dreadful on my system.

r4fo said:
New Enduracell & Tictac's modded bios based on the new official AN7_16.
Download it here CPC 2T (16de8cpc2t.zip)

Thanks for the tips. I'm priming right now using this new BIOS. Working good at stock memory speeds - so - - so far so good! :)

Back