• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Doom 3 Secrets and Cheats

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TommyHolly

This thread is for all the Secrets, Cheats, Codes, and such for Doom 3. It is not for things like "Doom3 crashed my PC to desktop", "My Audio doesn't work while playing?", or "Doom3 turned me into a Newt!!... ... .... ... But I got better."

So far I found a code on a computer screen that I can't figure out what to do with? The code is located before all Hell breaks loose on the guy's PC at the desk. It says "UNIQCAPTPROT" at the very bottom of the screen...?

Second thing is the Turkey Puncher game in the kitchen. I punched the Turkey till I got past 10,000 points and I heard a little ringing noise but I'm not sure what it was supposed to do. ANyone?

Did anyone notice on the PC magazines scattered around like the one in the bathroom, it says "Ultimate Doom game of the year!". Funny huh?

Did anyone read the little messages on the news program on the ticker? It said stuff about the 149th Quakecon winner.

If anyone has any secrets or cheats, please add to this. Again, save questions about problems for the other Doom3 threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back