Notices

Overclockers Forums > Hardware > Display and Sound Technology > Sound Systems & Audio Devices
Sound Systems & Audio Devices Including sound cards, speakers and other audio devices.
Forum Jump

Creative 6700 6.1 and Digifire 7.1

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe Search this Thread

Old 08-07-04, 04:51 AM Thread Starter   #1
Freddie

Cool Creative 6700 6.1 and Digifire 7.1

I am thinking of getting them, however there is a problem, the digifire has 4 outputs and the speakers only have 3 'inputs' (center/subwoofer) while they are seperate on the digifire, could anyone tell me if there is an apapter or a way to get the 4 outputs on the soundcard to act as 3? Thanks for all of your help
Freddie is offline   QUOTE Thanks
Old 08-07-04, 01:07 PM   #2
jman999

You could try using a splitter to split the sub/center input to make into two inputs.

Hope that helps,
-Jonathan.
jman999 is offline   QUOTE Thanks
Old 08-14-04, 01:24 PM Thread Starter   #3
Freddie

Ok, i have now choson to get a Creative Labs SB Audigy 2 ZS. Which is a 7.1 card, could anyone tell me if that would work with the speakers that i am getting?
Freddie is offline   QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

Overclockers Forums > Hardware > Display and Sound Technology > Sound Systems & Audio Devices
Sound Systems & Audio Devices Including sound cards, speakers and other audio devices.