Intel Motherboards
Forum Jump

Intel 815EEA2 OC Problems

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe Search this Thread

Old 08-07-04, 03:58 PM Thread Starter   #1
mborkows
Registered

Angry Intel 815EEA2 OC Problems

I have on old Intel 815EEA2 mobo with the Intel 815 chipset and 996mhz pIII. That I want to OC as much as possible since it's my old computer and I don't really care if something happens to it. However, I can't find a way to do it. The BIOS is useless, and I can't fin anything that works. I've tried setFSB, but I only get errors when I run that. Does anybody have any ideas that might help?
mborkows is offline   QUOTE Thanks
Overclockers Approved
Which motherboard should you buy? Get the final word here. Check out the latest Overclockers reviews:
ASRock Z77 OC Formula Motherboard Review

ASRock teamed up with overclocker Nick Shih to make a high-end overclocking-based, yet functional for all users, motherboard named the Z77 OC Formula. It appears they have achieved it. Read More.

Get it at NewEgg for $239.99
ASUS Maximus V Formula Motherboard

The Maximus V Formula is part of the ROG (Republic of Gamers) series of motherboards, which in itself brings a high level of expectation. It's a no brainer, Overclockers Approved! Read more.

Get it at NewEgg for $279.99
Old 09-03-04, 08:20 PM   #2
fabulouscoops

I don't think Intel has ever encouraged overclocking. If you want to OC that chip you will have to get another mobo with a bios that allows you to OC.

Sorry if this is like a month too late, I just saw it.

E4400 @3 GHz, Abit AB9 pro, Gigabyte 7300 GT silent; 2GB Supertalent PC5400; 3x36 Raptors RAID 0:5
fabulouscoops is offline   QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

Overclockers Forums > Hardware > Motherboards > Intel Motherboards
Intel Motherboards