• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

s3 savage4 16mb

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

budy500000

hi i am on a verry tight budget and i put a pc together for gests at my house aneyway hear are the specks
2.7 celron
soyo motherboard
256mb pc2700
60gb hd
s3 savage4 16mb agp <--- ovesly the bigest problem
win xp pro
well i am looking into overclocking this old video card but can not find the right tool if aneyone knows of one plese post. :)

note: somthing intresting to me is that it runs warcraft 3 exp. on the lowest res with few problems the only one being that occashnaly my units become invisable. :bang head

wow where you really on that much of a budget that you had to get a sis gfx card...a celly...and a soyo mobo??

well if you overclock that card its not going to change its preformance...it owuld be such a little gain you wouldent notice it.

on a side note, id like to see a 3dmark01 score from that card... :rolleyes:

S3 is not sis. S3 was a good graphics company back in the day (specifically, the day before I knew anything about computers). I believe Via owns them now.

Back