• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Hi is this a good case

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

garry

Hi how you going ive been looking at cases for a few weeks and found i like this one Xaser III Super Tower Series V2000A http://www.thermaltake.com/xasercase/xaser3/v2000a.htm the most mainly because it looks great but im wondering what people think of them are they actually a good case i did a search on the forum last night but couldnt find a lot about them i seen a lot of people recomend the coolmaster stackers but i just dont think they look as good as the Xaser III Super Tower Series V2000A anyway if anyone has this case it would be great to hear what they think of them before i go out and buy one.

There is a monster thread in the Cooling section called "Modding a Xaser" that you might find interesting.
It's over sixty pages long by now, so be prepared to spend some time.

BTW, I had a Xaser case ( aluminum) and ended up hating it.

I love the design of the inside of that case. It is open and can fit plenty of drives and fans. As for the outside, well I am not a big fan of the look. But if you like the look I would say go for it, and if later you decide it's not for you just sell it. The Xaser tend to resell at a good price so it's not much of a loss.

I really like my Xaser. Ya the look is either love it or hate it. You are going to see people bent against Thermaltake, but i have found nothing wrong with this case. If you like it i would say just get it.

Yeh thanks for the replys doesnt sound to be any real faults with the case anyway so il get one i guess stan03 is right you would either like you hate the style of the case but i got sick of the ugly case im using now the Xaser deffently looks a lot nicer than my current case here http://asia.aopen.com.tw/products/housing/hq08.htm

Back