• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

My XP-2200+ TBred oc result...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

homer77

So I found this chip stored away in my closet during the cleaning process which I totally forgot I had. I believe it's been there for few months maybe longer. The reason why it was in there the first place was I THOUGHT it was a LOCKED athlon.

Anywayz, since I don't need it anymore so I might sell it on ebay. Before that, I need to test if it still works. So, I stick it into my modded nf7s with default value (166fsb) hoping it will post. Waited few secs after computer was turned on, but nothing. I thought, great, a busted cpu. Without giving up, I waited few min for the bios to rest and tried again. This time, BANG! it posted!!! :santa:

Then I went into the bios again to mess around with the multiplier which i can select. So I changed the multiplier to 10 for fun and thought it'll never post. To my surprise it BOOTED!!! :eek: :eek:

To make the long story short, here is the result of my UNLOCKED 2200+ TBred:

2310mhz - 11x210fsb
2200mhz - 10x220fsb
2185mhz - 9.5x230fsb

The cpu has the KIUHB stepping, same as my xp2000+ but my xp2000+ has better oc capabilities. The chip is tested on my bottom setup.

*Edited out*

btw, where is the classified ad?

Last edited:
I'm really glad figured out your chip was working.

But you can not try selling your processors in this forum. You MUST use the classifieds on this site. The classifieds are located at the bottom of this site, but you can not see them until you have 100 posts. And then there are special guidelines you must follow, and you really do have to follow them, especially as of lately.

Foxie3a said:
But you can not try selling your processors in this forum. You MUST use the classifieds on this site. The classifieds are located at the bottom of this site, but you can not see them until you have 100 posts. And then there are special guidelines you must follow, and you really do have to follow them, especially as of lately.

Sorry, I didn't know that. Guess I should pay more attention and read more forum rules.

Thanks for the heads up.

Back