• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Making a review by newegg

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Zatrix

I got my items today and im VERY happy with them. should i make a good comment on there site about it?

i have some concerns

1. to make a comment i need to enter my user name (my email) can other members see this?

2. if i DONT make a comment will i get worse service next time i order from them?

I would give them a good review on resellerating.com or whatever the site is. And no if you give them a good review on the site nobody can see your email.

You wont get worse service, that would be pretty lame on their part if you did. They even say dont purchase things based just on an items reviews.

Zatrix,
New Egg is one of the very best on-line vendors. They are very serious about security; ther is absolutely NO need to worry about them releasing any of your personal information.
By all means, if your pleased, write them a good review. Also, send them a nice thank you note & you'll be surprised. You should also leave a good review at resellerratings.com These people REALLY care about GOOD customer service!
-Dave

baltoos said:
Also, send them a nice thank you note & you'll be surprised. You should also leave a good review at resellerratings.com These people REALLY care about GOOD customer service!
-Dave

This has worked for me in the past. I have e-mailed them a couple of times, commenting on their great policies, especially their shipping. After the last time, I got a freebie in the mail. (Well, Fedex!) :clap:

Nweegg is about the best place I've seen for getting stuff!!

steve

Back