• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Help I can't See anything!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

AqUaBaT

Registered
I just built a computer here are the specs
Asus K8V
AMD64 3400
Sapphire Radeon 9800 Pro
I am using a Cheap Envision 17" Monitor that I got at Costco
Whenever I turn it on all the fans start going then noghitng appears on my monitor. No error messages or anything. Anyone know how to fix this?

MAKE SURE THE MONITER IS PLUGED IN CORRECTLY AND THAT THE PINS ARE NOT BENT..aLSO CHECK TO BE SURE THE cMOS JUMPER IS SET CORRECTLY..cLEAR IT IF IT IS A BRAND NEW BOARD..caps sorry

plug in the monitor cable? plug in the video card power? got a different monitor? does bios even show up? hdd plugged in? recheck all connections?

Ensure the jumper settings are correct... Incorrect jumper settings on the mobo can result in a no post. ;)

(I'm not familiar with your board specifically, so this is general advice)

same issue here. no beeps.all fans good. is this common with this mobo? maybe just rma it?

ive built 5 rigs so i know what i am doing.

i'd have stuff not posting before because the ram wasn't in properly. so it boots up but no video also. might wanna try to plug the ram into a different slot or reconnect it

Back