• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

2 hot~?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

KnifeBoy

Registered
i have my tbird [email protected] ( 1.85v) and its reading 54c when surfing the web. i have a titan ttc mt1ab on my cpu, 1 fan blowing in, and 2 fans blowing out.is that 54c a bit high?
if so wut can i do

Assuming your temp probe is accurate, yes that is high for an Idle temperature. I suggest you group up all your cables if they are strung about, to improve air flow. If that doesn't help, or you have already done that, try another heatsink (I recommend the Glaciator) and/or more case fans.

Also, be sure you don't have too much thermal paste applied, and that the CPU is mounted flush. Aslo, you might want to consider arctic silver if your not using it already. That about covers everything for dry cooling . . . .

uhh some 'Titan TTC-MT1ab" fan...it says up to 1.7ghz @[email protected] like a super orb sideways....i want a new fan but duno where i can find a shop in vancouver

KnifeBoy said:
uhh some 'Titan TTC-MT1ab" fan...it says up to 1.7ghz @[email protected] like a super orb sideways....i want a new fan but duno where i can find a shop in vancouver

Ask Compuwife, she has a list of places in Vancouver that another member made, I would mention his name, but I forgot.

PS.....1000 posts!!

Back