• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

ran drivercleaner now comp wont boot!!???

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

devilscow22

ok i ran driver cleaner and it said that it changed/deleted some file and i needed to put in a CD, i told it to cancel and leave the changes. i rebooted my comp and then rememberd i still didnt have my new card in so i turned it off. I put in my 6800NU and turned on the comp, got load beaping noise that means power cable to card is not plugged in, switched comp off by powersupply switch plugged it in tried to boot and now all fans and cd drives power up but nothing on the screen PLEASE HELP!!!. Ive tried different cards and it does not change, same with different HDDS. Any help greatly apprechiated.

edit something else that i think is really wierd that happens is the fans and everything turn on when i flip the switch on the PSU, withot me hitting the power button. It does this no matter what position the CMoS jumper is in. I also tried a different CPU same thing.

Last edited:
Back