• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Aquamark3

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

edwardaune

Aquamark3 detail issues

Is Aquamark suppose to look like crap whenever the test is running. I am running the test that comes with the basic download, not the ones that you have to purchase. I have it on the default settings for my processor. I tried it overclocked on my GPU the first time and it looked bad so I went to the default speeds and it continues to look bad. When I say bad I mean there is no detail in anything and there is really no definition to the objects that are on the screen. The only things that have decent detail are the Aquamark symbol in the upper left hand corner and the description of the screen in the lower right hand corner. I just want to know if this is the way that it is supposed to look.

I am using control measurment 1 and at high qualtiy settings, not very high, but high.

I am using Coolbits2, its weird , the demo works fine, but when I run the test (I have the unlicensened version with only 1 test) the screen is a green shade and nothing is recognizable. Mainly the screen is just green with terrible fps. I am going to uninstall and rein. and see what happens. Ill be back

Yeah although I wouldn't go as far as to call it great.. ( come on it's a year or two old, and I've been exposed to Doom 3 ;) )

It should be better then that.

Sounds like your vidcard is stuck thanx 2 coolbits, this has happened to me many times before. reinstall your vid driver then reinstall coolbits2.

I uninstalled Aquamarks, cleaned the registry, and rebooted. Reinstalled AM3 and ran the test, IT WORKS! I think I should have rebooted after ungrading coolbits. I dunno? Being my graphics card is back to stock speed I'll a test then Ill kick the speed back up and try again.

250/400 7,969 7.97
295/450 9,191 9.19

It was nice to see a decent increase after I oc'd it. But I dont know if these are decent stats. Maybe you guys can say? I know its a crap card, but the price was right. Test was done with AM3

9000 aqua marks?

Perhaps you're giving incorrect results...

I get somewhere near 55000-56000 aqua marks...

What kind of card do you have. Mine sucks. There are a couple of others with the same card, same chipset at least, and we are all getting around the same scores.

edwardaune said:
250/400 7,969 7.97
295/450 9,191 9.19

It was nice to see a decent increase after I oc'd it. But I dont know if these are decent stats. Maybe you guys can say? I know its a crap card, but the price was right. Test was done with AM3

ouchie.......(over 65000 myself)

theELVISCERATOR said:
ouchie.......(over 65000 myself)

I dont thnk you guys get it. The scores may not be as good as yours, but I have a 5200, yea, I am not going to get as good as scores as you because you have better cards :bang head

edwardaune said:
I dont thnk you guys get it. The scores may not be as good as yours, but I have a 5200, yea, I am not going to get as good as scores as you because you have better cards :bang head

Any idea what kind of marks you get in 3dmark01 or 03?

I just did 3DMark01 SE and I got a score of 5472. I have absolutlely have no idea if that is good or bad. I have not seen any other scores to compare to.

well... its not the worst 3d mark score i have seen.... my old Radeon 7000 only got 1500 in 3dmark 01 LOL!.... better yet my dads onboard video on his MOBO gets about a 500 :clap:

I am getting 39,000 on an AMD 3000 xp, radeon 9800 pro and 1gb of corsair pc3200 ram. This seems kind of low to me though. Mobo is an abit nf7s- 2

Back