• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

$416 for x800XT-PE at Dell

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Ya thats cool. So was my $395 x800xt from gateway....

Then they said it would be october or so before I got it...

Well, Dell is saying August 28th. I'm just getting the info out, I know how these things can go, but it's worth a shot.

After you buy it they will tell you either A they made a mistake and it is a X800 Pro or B they will say you won't get it for a couple months. By that time the price might be there but I still doubt it. I don't think the X800 XT or 6800 Ultra will come down under $500 until after Christmas. If it looks to good to be true it usually is.

I heard that those cards dont come from dell they come from ATI and when you call dell they dont know when they will ship them out

You always see two people come out when things like this happen :

A) "After you buy it they will tell you either A they made a mistake and it is a X800 Pro or B they will say you won't get it for a couple months."

and

B) Might as well try it, nothing to lose, we'll see how it goes.

I prefer B, personally. If you read the HardOCP thread, it does look like they have them and will be shipping them out. If it turns out to be true, won't you be kicking yourself in the ***? ;)

Back