• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

A very quick question about this case...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

iseethemtoo

Registered
Hiya,

I been looking at this case, but I cant really figure something out...

I want to know if the 2 usb, audio and 1 firewire ports are located on the TOP of the case.

I cant really tell, cause in the picture it gives me the impression that they are on the top (which i dont think id particulariy like), but on the spec list they are listed under "Front Ports".

So take a moment to follow the link and lemme know what u think...

http://www.newegg.com/app/viewproductdesc.asp?description=11-133-132&DEPA=1

Thanks!

yes the ports are on top. in a mobo schematic front ports r ne ports besides the ones on the i/o panel. front can be almost newer on a case

Interesting, someone finally came out with a coolermaster clone.
Do you think you will be using more than the two USB's that should be on the mobo in the back or firewire? Anyway, whether sticking out the front or top it would still look bad to me.

when looking for a new case, i found many that i thought looked decent except for the fact that the usb ports and such were all on top of the case. i thought that was one of the worst ideas. it looks like it could be a pain to try to organize the cables since those come down just right in the middle of the case... that is what i love about front usb/firewire, etc. is that you can easily hide them down at the bottom of the case...

interesting looking case...

Back