• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Anyone know anything about this mobo?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I bought a chipset cooler, but i heard you cant put it on that epox board.

DEFINITLEY NOT THE MSI. PERIOD. DOT.

The soltek seems to be just recentley released, and I wouldn't buy it until I saw some solid reviews. But the Epox as well as the Chaintech VNF3-250 motherboards are great if your looking for a budget overclocking board.

Well, if you want buggy bios, no Cool'n'Quiet, and no multiplier change on the CPU as well as some bad support, go with the Chaintech mobos. Otherwise, I am about to have my hands on the Epox board hopefully tuesday. I can only hope it yields more promising results, with some real updates that WORK!

First AND last chaintech board for me... ever.

Buhammot said:
Well, if you want buggy bios, no Cool'n'Quiet, and no multiplier change on the CPU as well as some bad support, go with the Chaintech mobos. Otherwise, I am about to have my hands on the Epox board hopefully tuesday. I can only hope it yields more promising results, with some real updates that WORK!

First AND last chaintech board for me... ever.

yes that is my fuss with them too, thats why im changing.

there brand new bios supports those things though, chaintech sent it through me to my e-mail.

ok, so does the ABIT KV8 Pro have WORKING pci/agp locks, and change everything, HTT multi, regular mutli, voltages, RAM timings?

Back