• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

SVC VGA Silencer Rev 3 $9.99 plus shipping. And other stuff.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Zazuk

Arctic Cooling VGA Silencer Revision 3
The VGA Silencer is the first VGA cooler with selectable cooling and noise level. The unique mounting clip on the silencer improves heat transfer of the GPU to the heat sink significantly while the DHES (Direct Heat Exhaust System) carries the warm exhaust air directly outward. The VGA silencer draws cool air from inside the case and exhausts warm air outwards. This prevents the fan from recycling warm air to cool the CPU, which increases cooling performance. Further, the DHES lowers the air temperature inside the case significantly. Arctic Cooling's VGA silencer operates with absolute silence and uncompromising cooling performance. After all, Arctic Cooling is the expert in noise reduction.
Regular Price: $14.99 $9.99 w/ coupon code "vga3" Expires August 22, 2004.
Link

OCZ DDR Booster Diagnostic Device w/ Powerclean Technology and Digital Led Readout
OCZ DDR Booster Diagnostic Device with Patent pending PowerClean Technology™ allows users to supply cleaner power to their memory modules, resulting in more stable memory. Additionally, users are able to view memory module voltage with the digital LEDs o*n the DDR Booster, allowing simple and inexpensive troubleshooting of the memory modules. Each OCZ DDR Booster allows VDIMM adjustments up to 3.9V* and is compatible with most DDR1 motherboards.**
Regular Price: $58.99 $49.99
Link

Thermalright SLK-948(U)
Thermalright's SLK-9XX line of CPU coolers all feature the same award-winning heatsink in different configurations. The newest addition to the lineup is the SLK-948(U) which is intended for use with the Athlon 64 and Athlon 64 FX line of CPUs and Intel Pentium IV CPUs. The SLK-9XX coolers are some of the best CPU coolers available for any application, and the SLK-948(U) will offer this performance to Athlon64 users and Intel users alike. The list of reviews below offer confirmation that the performance of this heatsink is top notch.
Regular Price: $36.99 $29.99
Link

This was all cut and paste form the add they emailed me.

Last edited:
CordialSpam said:
Hmm how does this works?? I have a 9600xt and if I stick one of these in will it imporves the performance?

I keeps it a lot cooler, so you should beable to get a higher overclock on the core.

I ordered the arctic cooler from SVC on Aug 13th. I just received the shipping comfirmation number today Aug 20th. I also e-mailed them asking the status of the order 2 days ago and the e-mail has gone unanswered.

I WILL NEVER order from SVC again. Their customer service stinks, and it should never take that long to ship an item that is in stock.

Back