• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

non-drip quick connects

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Froz

Where do you get these things for a 1/2"ID and are they any good?

Thanks,
Froz

Aphex_Tom_9 said:
id like to know that too, i hate having to pull off tubes when i take something out...

Are the quick connects right angles only? i thought i saw one that was a straight through. I've currently been working on cv union joints w/barbs to disconnect from my waterbox. it's a good plan, but there isn't any way currently to stop the water from draining out of both ends. i've got shutoff valves too that i may try to use, but they're bulky and expensive (since i'd need 10 valves, one on each side of the union)

those look very cool. I'll need to research and check out prices etc. thanks for the link.

hmm, the NS4 has too small barbs, the NS6 is good but is 4.5 inches long, they're a bit big for my kinda setup, it was just a thought.

yeah, i'm OK w/them being big, the alternative, valves and union is a lot bigger. Osirus, have you already used these? any idea on prces?

frodoski said:
Sorry I guess Mcmaster doesn't like direct links...here is the part number and description:

51545K32
Polypropylene Quick-Disconnect Tube Coupling Socket, 1/2" NPT Male, 3/8" Coupler, Shut-Off

ouch, not cheap. thanks for the info

Back