• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Finally! =P (Or; Where I've been Tues/Thurs nights for the last year+)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Mr B

Senior Admin Emeritus
HURRAH!!! :bday: :attn:

Now I just gotta save up some dough and go take the tests and get the actual certs. :p

Attachments

• Mr B and Diploma.jpg
    Mr B and Diploma.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 387
Congrats Mr. B that is a huge accomplishment. I hope to do the same one day, but only I want a masters in physics.

rogerdugans said:
But what do you need the Certs for? Bad breath? :D

LOL...yup. :p

It would be nice to actually have that nice lil' credit card looking thing that says Microsoft and MCSE on it. ;)

I started classes in May last year, IICR... Started with the A+/PC Tech courses. So I went right from DOS on up.

Thanks guys... :)

Mr. B how hard was it to get certified? I've contemplated it for about a year now, but have never known were to start.

Congradulations Mr. B. All that hard work and effort looks sweet on paper.

Some celebratory fraggin' over at OCG may be in order tho.

Massive congrats, B. :)

The tests aren't that hard, attack 'em with your finest wits :D:beer:

SewerBeing said:
Congrats Mr. B if I were 21 I would buy you some :beer: :beer: but sadly I'm not. Enjoy your cert!

NP w/ the :beer: LOL... I'm a recovering alky. A Mountain Dew would be just fine. ;)

Thanks for the kind words folks. :) I've got hopes that this will lead to better things. I'd really like to "retire" the auto tools (and back brace).

B.

Back