• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Sigh, 6800 at last... (pic)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Odie812

Well, after going through the whole Gateway X800XT-PE fiasco (I waited over 2 months, like oh so many of us), I plopped down $500 for a BFG 6800 Ultra OC which I ordered and received in less than 24 hours.

I'm not very excited about the idea of overclocking my $500 investment the first day I got it, but here it is at stock in the system below.

3dm.jpg

This feels good :)

Odie

I got mine from Xtremegear. I was on backorder with Outpost, but they were telling me that "late August" would likely mean early/mid September, so I cancelled as soon as XtremeGear dropped their price from $555 to $499 and bought it since they still had them in stock-- about 15 when I ordered.

By the way, their customer service is fantastic. I ordered and received the card in less than 24 hours (California to Pennsylvania). Would definitely order from them again.

Odie :)

There was a BFG 6800 GT on Ebay last week with a BIN of $350. It was an RMA that the guy didn't want. Brand new card. I had it bookmarked, went to eat dinner, came back 20 minutes later and it was sold :(

So I made myself feel better by spending $150 more. Haha..

Odie :)

Did you say you bought it at xtremegear?

I just saw it on there for:::::: Availability: Usually ships the next business day.

VC-129-102Regular price: $619.00Sale price: $569.00

where did you find it for $499?

Back