• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Help with file server

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

mirak

Registered
okay....bare with me

a co- worker has a file server at his house wich he uses to strem media to HIS network.........i want to be able to watch/ slash listen to the files on his server.......even if i had to download the files first...if you want to know why pm me....ne ways is there ne way for me/ us to do this??????????

I use Streamsicle as my mp3 server so I can listen to my stuff on my network and when I'm at work. PM me and I'll send ya the addy so you can test drive it. Works great! Nice thing about streamsicle is that it acts like a Jukebox and you can request songs, put them in que, and skip to the next ones.

Fightingpiper said:
Nice thing about streamsicle is that it acts like a Jukebox and you can request songs, put them in que, and skip to the next ones.

Thats awesome! I was looking for something like that to replace my shoutcast. I was tired of hearing songs I didnt fell like hearing, lol.

Back