• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

BFG 6800 OC does 5700 3dMark03!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

kiyoshilionz

crap3dmark03.jpg

I just bought this card, the BFG 6800 OC, and it's not very good.....I think it's supposed to do around 10K 3dmarks, but I'm getting about half :(

I just downloaded the drivers from the website, 61.77

Any thoughts?

Make sure AA and AF are off and driver is set to Quality, also check to make sure that vsync is disabled. Otherwise a reformat or proper driver cleaning might be needed.

clean install of driver is compulsory, and make sure your AGP aperture size is either 128 or 256 in the BIOS setting.

I figured out that it was a bad AGP driver, or a lack of one. The card shows up as a "PCI 0x" card, and I did a search on that and some guys just installed VIA 4-in-1 drivers that came with their motherboard. I did so, overclocked a bit, and joined the 10K club :)

itworx.gif

I just bought this card, the BFG 6800 OC, and it's not very good.....I think it's supposed to do around 10K 3dmarks, but I'm getting about half :(

I just downloaded the drivers from the website, 61.77

Any thoughts?

Dude... where did u buy this card and how much? Thanks man..

Yes where did you get the card? I am having a very hard time finding it... only found a few oddball sites that even list it and or near MSRP

I just bought mine from best buy. $299 but newegg has it for $294 so i just skipped shipping.

Best Buy does have it--I saw it in the store just yesterday.

Couldn't find the price on the shelf, though... But they had several on the shelf.

-DaHa

Now try running it with 8xAA, 16xAF, High Quality (Trilinear filtering). There is a diference from about 12000 and ~5500 for me with the above settings.

i got the card for kiyoshi.... 250$ with tax (im a bestbuy employee errrr.... was until i quit) I got the GT but couldnt find one for him within a 30 min radius (and we live within 30 min of all chicago stores) I got my GT for 334.11 with tax included. Kick a**

Back