• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

tv tuners

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
pcgirl that one looks good.
so what exaclty should i looks for when shopping for these? and does the quality of the video reflect the brand and price for the card?

I bought one for $30 on sale at best buy... the ATI TV Wonder "VE"... what a piece of crap, I wish I looked on newegg and spent $14 more.... now I'm going to end up spending $44 more. The one I have has 1 composite video in, and one coaxial video in.... the audio out MUST be connected to the line in port on your sound card.... which results in you having to connect a wire outside the freakin case.... really lame. It has a delay when it starts recording.... and the most annoying thing of all is, there is no way to adjust how loud the audio is when it records, its always maxed out and really distorted. Oh well, live and learn. It has crappy quality as well.... I am using a rather crappy cable though, that could be contributing to it. Who knows, just don't get the ATI TV Wonder VE :)

Back