• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

A64 claw w/ epox ep-8kda+ vcore

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

A64skate

Does anyone get voltage fluxes with the vcore and this board. I read a review off of newegg of a guy who had the same problem. Its kind of odd, I will set it to 1.65 in the bios but in windows it will say 1.55 but sometimes it will go up to 1.6 to 1.63 or even all the way down to 1.53. When I run programs the voltage will automatically go up. I have the latest bios off of the site. Oh and all the other voltages are completely stable with fluxes maximum of .16

This has been a problem with the epox board's for a while I hope epox releases a bios to fix the issue soon but it shouldnt effect your overclock. if you will notice the vcore stay's high when system is loaded and low when system is idle.

jonspd said:
This has been a problem with the epox board's for a while I hope epox releases a bios to fix the issue soon but it shouldnt effect your overclock. if you will notice the vcore stay's high when system is loaded and low when system is idle.
Its just kind of annoying because it will usually be different on every boot. For instance sometimes it will sit right around 1.6v or some times right around 1.55. But as long as I dont get the bluescreen I am fine.

Are you using 7\16 bios if not you might wanta flash to them also there is some moded bios that have 1.75 and 1.8 vcore if you wanta see what your cpu can do I'am using the moded bios as well as the vcore mod.

jonspd said:
Are you using 7\16 bios if not you might wanta flash to them also there is some moded bios that have 1.75 and 1.8 vcore if you wanta see what your cpu can do I'am using the moded bios as well as the vcore mod.
Linkage perhaps to the modded bios?

Back