• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Interesting Article

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Timberwolf you bad lad :p

This is pretty much what I just said to him in IRC five minutes before I actually see he posted :D

"he seems a bit too anti ati, ati can go ahead in one game...and its "atis miniscual benefits and slight advantages. nvidia goes slightly ahead in another game and its "the death of ATI, NVIDIA is the best!!!""

I never read the review properly as it seemed a bit to fanb0y to me...but he didnt seem to mention anything about opengl / d3d performance comparisons between ATI / Nvidia ... and at the end of the day the inquirer seems to have some odd quota to fill of news snippets a day to make itself feel worthy as a hardware reporter, so ends up just putting any old crap it can up.

I HAVE A KNACK for spotting trends, and the latest one I've spotted is in the graphics industry.

well good luck to your future "trend" spotting - hope you spot some good ones... :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Imber said:
http://www.theinquirer.net/?article=18029

Please read it (i know its alot :bang head ).
And tell me what you think about it?
I bought my X800xt 2 weeks ago. and i do have the option to return it..
I just wanna know if i made a mistake buying it.

Discuss :argue:

I have read everything that was said in that link, and al I can say is....
it was full of flaws, riddled with misguided ideas, thoughts or oppinions that don't make any sence, and is a drumed up FUD campain.

if you have the x800xt, then you have the best card out on the market today.
be happy and injoy it.

don't let anyone from that site sway you in any way....just look at my siggy for more info.

mica

Back