• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New graphic Card

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

_flame_

Registered
I want a buy a new graphic card to my system, but the maximum that I can spend is about 350 bucks.Which graphic card you guys recommend????

My system:
Abit IC7-MAX3
2GB DDR 3200 OCZ
Intel P4 3.2 Gh

Graphic Card

But the main problem is that I live in Portugal and I'm not sure if we have that model in our market!

Graphic Card

I've checked and we have the 6800 GT in Portugal but it costs almost 500 euros (too expensive for my pocket).
Here we have almost all types of graphic cards from ATI. And I prefer to buy ATI than NVIDIA.

well do you have the 9800pro in your market? probably closer to your price range and can be flashed to a xt if it's 256mb card..... may still be flashed to a xt if its the 128mb card..... you might want to look into that.

if i were u i would look for a 6800gt on ultra from someone willing to ship international... i have a guy (on ebay) that emailed me and says he just opened up a company in italy and they are selling BFG 6800 ULTRA for $450 if ur intrestid. i know that above ur budget so ur probably not but the point is u can find these for cheaper in countries near u OR get someone from US to ship u one. Good luck

Im still looking for a place to get my 6800 ultra for $499 or less if anyone knows somewhere that has it in stock drop me a line :)

Back