• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Bh5

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Its the last of the BH-5 out there on the market.

I had called Mushkin about 11:05am EST and they had 4 modules left :eek:. Going for $119 a piece. Thats a great price for BH-5. So I snagged 2 of them myself :clap:.

Chevelle said:
Its the last of the BH-5 out there on the market.

I had called Mushkin about 11:05am EST and they had 4 modules left :eek:. Going for $119 a piece. Thats a great price for BH-5. So I snagged 2 of them myself :clap:.

I grabbed 4 last night. When I checked the link earlier this afternoon, one of the guys that posted indicated that they were all gone.

I just received an email from Mushkin a little while ago with a Fedex tracking number. That made me feel better, because in the back of my mind I kept wondering if someone was pulling an elaborate scam. I checked another forum out and Kav-man had posted the same link there and it was his first ever post at that site. He was probably just trying to let everyone know, but at the same time it also looked just a tad fishy. Anyways, I really won't feel totally good until they are in my possession.

Back