• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Folding in the news

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Great article! It will definetly help when presenting a proposal to get businesses or schools folding.
:D

Matt

mdcomp said:
Great article! It will definetly help when presenting a proposal to get businesses or schools folding.
:D

Matt

I am going to print out one and I am sure it will aid me in my big folding quest tommarow :)

Our biggest boost was when F@H was mentioned on CNN. That is how I heard about it and started folding.

You would think that we would have more than 150,000 people doing this huh? This is an actual concrete thing that you verify that the results will help people unlike SETI who I heard has 10 times the membership with absoluetly nothing to show for it.

hmmmm Maybe I can get my dentist to do it...He has a computer in every room which makes about 15...and he has aked for computer help from me in the past.

@md0Cer said:
Printed it out..here we go...*crosses fingers*

If you want over 180Ghz with hyper threading to fold for Team 32, you guys had better start crossin fingers and toes and saying prayers.

I will probably find out on wednesday if I am allowed to do this.

Back