• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

What is your favorite GPU overclocking tool.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
AHH, rivatuner...dude the sig limit is 10 lines.,...you have 20 better shorten it up before a mod does.

Same here.....Rivatuner all the way....I test artifacts with rthdbl program.....it never fails.....

I usually use atitool, but it is by far not my favorite overclocking tool, I haven't seen any tool that I like I just tolerate atitool. But if I had to pic a favorite it was the coolbits for the nvidia cards simple and it worked.

can someone tell me how to use rivatuner because i can't seem findout how to overclock yet...i'm using powerstrip at the moment but I don't want it to expire and not be able to change my settings back

ive only used the radlinker and it does what its suppose to do so i use that, ill look into this rivatuner pobably too, ive never oc'd any of my nvidia cards so cant say i like any of um :)

Back