• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

looking for another vid card, cheap..

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

unreal

Registered
its for my 2nd system, right now i have a gforce 3 ti500, my new system needs a agp of 1.5volts min 4x agp, i want it to be able to do that nvdia thing nview where you can see on the monitor and the tv att he same time if you wantedd to, not juust one or the other, I think the gforce 4 440 mx does it, but im not sure im willing to spend like at most 80 bucks on this,, nothing to spectacular.... pls help..

I'm on a GF4 TI4200 with VGA and DVI, I have both monitors working independantly. I'm watching a music vide on my 19inch as I speak. :)

You buy buy them used for $40-50 easily. Or, you could even buy an AWESOME GF FX 5200, and it could do it too. ;)

oh ok, but what about vga and tv out, (svideo) dual, does that work on the ti4200?

al;so where are you seeing these for 45-50? and is it the 128 model or 64?

ok, new idea, looking for a vid card that is under 100, and does dual out, whether it be 2 monitors or tv and monitor at the same time, i know the mx does, dont know of the ti does, my gf3 ti doesnt, any ati's around the same price do?

what about getting a fx nvidia, i think i saw that they all have that ability... any ati's that do?

Back