• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Fx5200 128mb +tv out

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

nl_rick

Hey, got a question..

I have a Geforce FX5200 + tvout (128mb)

fx.png

This is a old cart, I bought this last year in october.

My question is, what can I do with this cart to get more improvement with gaming, and better benchmark points.. and I wanna oc it with coolbits .. But I don't know how this ocing goes.. With cpu ocing it's easy but with vga.. I use the stock cooler

100_4297Small.jpg

Speed are on stock 250/405

Hope that someone knowes some links orso, where I can see to get the most out off my cart ..

Ty GrtZ nl_rick :cool:

Last edited:
I did some research and find out how to oc my cart .. I am now rock stable @ 277/480 ...

Benchmarking:

3dMark03- 1379/1704
3dMark01- 7624/8526

I am gonna test tommorow with some games, hope that someone knowes somes settings how to improve gameplay ..

GrtZ

hey man, i usta have one of these cards, and 1704 in 3dmark03 is an awesome score for it, but to be honest the card isnt very good at all, and if you plan on doing an real gaming and like high resolutions and high detail levels this isnt the card for it.

whats the rest of your system specs cause thats a real nice 3dmark score for that card?

Drec said:
hey man, i usta have one of these cards, and 1704 in 3dmark03 is an awesome score for it, but to be honest the card isnt very good at all, and if you plan on doing an real gaming and like high resolutions and high detail levels this isnt the card for it.

whats the rest of your system specs cause thats a real nice 3dmark score for that card?

Check signature :)

Back