• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

How to Overclock with Rivatuner?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Lefty24

Registered
Trouble w/ Coolsbits

I'm having trouble overclocking w/ coolbits. I can't even click on the Additional Properties. Tell me how if you know or at least some ideas. I've also tried rivatuner but can't figure out how to use it....please post thx

Last edited:
Open rivatuner and on the first page "main", you'll see the name of your vid card. below that box it give some specs like how much vidram you have and what core it is. On that line to the right it should say "customize". Click the small box with the triangle in it, and click the first button on the left that looks like a vidcard. Tick the little box that says "enable low level hardware overclocking", then use the sliders. Press "test" near the bottom and click ok. Run a game like ut2k4 to test for artifacts, and if you dont get any artifacts, then OC some more. Just go in small increments.

Back