• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

OC Newbie needs guidance

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

meangenedrlove

I've got an Asus A7N8X Deluxe Rev. 2.0, an AMD Barton 2500+ (AXDA2500DKV4D T856257D40129 KQYHA 0416TPGW), PC3200 Kingston ValueRam KVR400X64C3AK2. I want to overclock the processor to the 3200+ specs (2.2GHz) and keep the System Memory, AGP, and PCI busses all at stock speeds. I've seen various voltage suggestions and I commonly see a multiplier of 11 on the 200MHz bus. Does anyone have the same setup? And what should I set all the Advanced Chipset Features in the BIOS for a reliable configuration? I really appreciate the help, I've been fruitlessly searching posts on many forums and haven't found answers to these specific questions for my hardware.

meangenedrlove

You don't need to worry about the pci/agp bus as long as you set it to "66 in the agp speed setting". This board also likes the mem to be run "in sync" or "100%"

Back