• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

BFG 6800 OC at Best Buy Darnit!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

bt1300

Registered
yeah thats right, 1 1/2 weeks after i get my saphire 9800 pro from newegg(r360) for 198USD, i see an ad for the local bestbuy advertising bfg 6800 OC's for 300USD, the package comes with doom3 (which i recently bought for 55USD) and farcry why can't i just be more patient?!!

It's OK :) It's some kind of law that something better will present itself about a week after a major purchase. Ask around and I'm sure you'll find lots of people who have bought cards only to find a much better deal somewhere else a short time later.

You could have been patient and got the BFG, but the same law says you would have inevitably found a better deal somewhere else, and would be posting the same thread anyway. :D To not buy now only gets you into a constant state of waiting, with technology quickly leaving you in the dust. And that's a great deal less fun than buying and being disappointed when you find a better deal IMO.

BTW: I've edited your thread's title, since this is a G rated forum. Just keep that in mind when making new posts :)
JigPu

ok sorry about the language ill keep that in mind for now on but yeah i know what you mean and most likely knowing my luck if i had not bought the 9800 they would not have had the 6800 or else i would have missed it....always something, oh well im happy i dont really need a 6800 for anything yet

couple of weeks ago, compusa was selling the PNY 6800GT for $399 after rebate (with Doom 3).

Back