Notices

Overclockers Forums > Hardware > General Hardware
General Hardware Discuss your new build and gather upgrade suggestions. And if your question doesn't fit anywhere else...it goes here.
Forum Jump

PDA Internet browsing and OC forums

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe Search this Thread

Old 08-30-04, 11:23 PM Thread Starter   #1
CrashOveride

PDA Internet browsing and OC forums

I am planning on getting a PDA here soon.. one with Wireless. So I was wondering how well OC forums works with PIE... can anyone tell me?

.....AIUHB0252@2300mhz.SP-97~Abit.NF7-S~512.RAM@fast.timings~9700Pro.w/.copper.HSF.~.2.monitors
.................................................. ..Windows XP because I have conditions
....Fold.for.[OC]FoldingNinjas!!!....You .would.be.amazed.at.what.a.group.of.intelegent.peo ple.can.overlook
...............................................All.blanket.statments.are.false|Nothing.is.absoloute.
............................Don't.Let.ThermalTake.Your.Money~|~Are.You.Into.Th at.Hacky.Stuff?
AKA:supaiku
.................................................. ........Can.you.find.the.ninja.in.my.avatar?!?!
CrashOveride is offline   QUOTE Thanks
Old 08-31-04, 02:01 AM   #2
XWRed1

Web surfing in pocket IE is painful regardless of what site you are looking at.

With extreme patience you'll get by ok with being able to read these forums. Serious posting would be too painful.
XWRed1 is offline   QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

Overclockers Forums > Hardware > General Hardware
General Hardware Discuss your new build and gather upgrade suggestions. And if your question doesn't fit anywhere else...it goes here.