• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

new cs server i'd like you guys to try out

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

twump

me and a buddy are now running a 24 player cs server hosted in dallas tx. the previous owner of the server made some bad decisions and so we lost alot of our regulars. we are trying to get it full again and thought i'd invite you all to come play with us.

the server IP is 67.18.175.1:27015

happy gaming and thanks to anyone who helps us get our server full again

jonwessel said:
i stopped playin CS like a year ago, dude, and that's sad, most ppl quit about 2 years ago, i'm sure though u'll get about 10 responses

i was not expecting a huge amount of people from here to check it out since we are all about the latest and greatest here. but every new player helps to get us back to where we were a month ago with the server being full 24/7

cya in game

if you see Urbanmerc |-Godsend.. say hi cuz thats me

btw you can also find us at #urbanmerc on gamesurge

Last edited:
He obviously doesn't think its sad to play cs if hes still maintaining a server. CS still has one of the larges multiplayer populations on the net and I doubt its by accident. I'll definatly come check it out when i have time. You also might wanna check out the overclockers.com cs server/clan

server is here - 66.45.101.48:27015
webpage is here - http://www.ocs-overclockers.org/

|OCS|whooping_a_panda

after midnight and in the mornings the server is pretty empty. we are working on changing that. from about 4pm to midnight PST the server is almost full.
thats primarily because me and my partner sit in the server until people come and fill it up. but we have to wait til we get of work to be able to do that. we just recruited a new admin who is going to work on filling it up in the mornings until he goes to school. its a slow process but we will be full 24/7 again if it kills me.

i'm dreading the day CS:S comes out though cuz player levels on all cs servers are going to drop drastically.

whooping_a_panda said:
He obviously doesn't think its sad to play cs if hes still maintaining a server. CS still has one of the larges multiplayer populations on the net and I doubt its by accident. I'll definatly come check it out when i have time. You also might wanna check out the overclockers.com cs server/clan

server is here - 66.45.101.48:27015
webpage is here - http://www.ocs-overclockers.org/

|OCS|whooping_a_panda

do you guys have an OCG irc channel ?

Syx said:
CS is dull boring and full of cheaters, get CZ or CSS

condition zero is a joke and has been since about 6 months after it was announced and then not released. outdated graphics, outdated engine for a modern games price. no thanks.

cs:s is only beta, i'm gonna wait for it to be fully released first before i try it.looks to be great fun though.

*Tries out server.*

Good server. Good amount of people, zero lag, nice maps. I sucked some serious ***, but even so, fun. Reminded me of why I used to play cs all the time. :)

~(SCJ)pOO

I've been looking to play CS for the first time this millenium. I can't even remember what buttons to use anymore.

Still, I'll give it a go at some point, I don't mind being cannon fodder. Like in the football team I used to play as the post...

ill give it a go..im still playing cs :D

the only problem with the OC sever are the custom maps..i would go in and play but to lazy to find the map their playing and then get it to dl and such

Back