• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Ahhhhhhhhhhh

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

evilfocker14

Disabled
I need help, LOTS of help.

Alright, i wasnt sure where else to put this, so sorry if its in the wrong section :(

Alright heres the whole story. I was playing CS and all of the sudden my wireless cut out, and my CS exits to windows and a little window pops up that says net send packet error. Im like, screw that, so i go and rescan for the wireless channel.

Of course it finds it, than all of the sudden, my wireless cut out again. Now im thinking WTF. It cut out like 30 seconds after it got back. I go and check the router, and everything is fine.

Sooo i restart. And than the same thing keeps happeneing. So I restart again, to no help.

Finally i say the hell with it, and i move my entire setup so it is within 30 ft of my router (it was betweet 75-100 before). So i start up my comp and it boots into windows, and as everything is loading, it freezes. This is strange i though, because my computer has NEVER EVER froze completely before.

I go to restart the comp, and at the beginning of my restart it shows the P4 HT logo and normally it goes to that windows XP screen, well here it just stays on the P4 logo screen. Now im about ready to hammer the **** out of it. ANYWAYS.

I go to restart again, same thing happens. Than i notice that my mouse has no power, even though its plugged into the USB port. Well WTF, MY WHOLE DAMN COMP IS SCREWING UP!!! So i move my mouse into a different USB Port, and now it has power. So i restart AGAIN, and now it still gets stuck on the P4 screen. Soooo i move the mouse AGAIN to a new USB port, than i restart.

On this one it has no power, but the windows XP screen comes up, and than while the bars are going across it FREEZES, WHAT THE HELL!!!.

SOOOO I move the Mouse AGAIN, and it had no power, so i take off the cover to my shuttle, take out the RAM, and put it back in.

Now when i go and try to start the computer the fans stay on full power. Normally they come on full power at the start than decrease (because i have them set on smart fan). Also nothing happens in my comp. The monitor LED never comes off of orange. I knwo its not my video card, i just dont know WTF is going on..........wow is all i have to say.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HLEP ME!!! Thanks.

Last edited:
hmm First, kick it across the room! lol

Have you checked all the connections? if not that, try reseting the CMOS battery, sounds like something is not booting right. the USB helps confirm that fact. sounds like your BIOS is giving you the finger. do that and check back. maybe you dislodged something in side it

Back